Patient/Client Clarification Text
PROF. SELCUK INANLI
Patient/Client Clarification Text
This clarification text has been furnished by Prof. Selcuk Inanlı in the capacity of data controller in accordance within Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred as “PPD”), the Regulation on Personal Health Data, the Communique On Principles And Procedures To Be Followed In Fulfillment Of The Obligation To Inform and the relevant legislation.
- How is your personal data to be processed?
- “Contact”: When you log in to our website https://selcukinanli.com/en/, your data listed below are processed by our team, by our application personnel in order to return to you and provide information, based on the legal reason that "it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract" and "it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation".
- Phone Number
All these data are instantly transferred to the by our doctor through our website where they are being processed.
Moreover, our patients who have shared their personal data with us must give their explicit consent that their data will be processed in order to complete the transfer process of their personal data. Data subjects whose personal data are processed will be able to access the content of the clarification text at any time via https://selcukinanli.com/en. A record is created by our company after the explicit consent given by the relevant persons to the clarification text. The explicit consent and approvals given will be valid until they are revoked by using the right to refuse.
- Medical Service: The special categories of personal data that are shared with our company by the data subjects who have completed the registration process will be transferred to healthcare personnel and doctors who are under the obligation to keep confidentiality due to the nature of the service to be provided for the legal reason of "medical diagnosis, treatment and care services" in order to provide the health service they have requested. Following your interaction with our call center, you may be asked to share your health data shown below in order to provide you with the health service you have requested.
- Recording of visual and auditory data (Photograph, Video call recording, Message to our doctor)
- X-ray (if available)
- Health Report
c) Other Services:
Call Center and Operator: When you call the Prof. Selcuk Inanlı call center, your personal data below are processed based on the legal reason that "it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract" and "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned" in order to create your appointment request, respond to your information requests and / or receive any other requests:
- Name – Surname
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Appointment Information
- Voice Recording of the Phone Call
- Passport Number or Passport’s Visuals
2) How is your personal data is to be transmitted?
Medical Service: Your personal data listed above will be transferred to the persons appointed by the competent authorities, including but not limited to the hospitals and health institutions we have contracted with, and to the legal representatives you have authorized, for the purpose of providing health services and based on the legal reason of "protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and method of health services and financing".
Services that Provided by Third Parties: Our business partners, lawyers, consultants, auditors, including the lawyers, consultants, auditors we work with, legal representatives and third parties we receive consultancy from, legal representatives and third parties we authorize, domestic / foreign organizations and other third parties and their legal representatives that we cooperate with, from which we contractually receive services to carry out our activities, only in connection with the service received, limited and measured and with the precondition of obtaining commitments that they will take all technical and administrative measures required by the PPD during the service.
Call Center Services: Prof. Selcuk Inanlı provides call center service as a data processing service provider from third parties. Prior to the provision of this service, only the contact information of our guests who have given consent (explicit consent) within the scope of the PPD is limited to the access of the relevant call center.
3) What are your rights as a Data Subject?
Pursuant to the Art. 11 of the PPD that regulates the rights of the data subject;
- Learn whether their personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data
- To request notification of the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for the damage,
You can send us your applications via the "Data Subject application Request Form "
This clarification text has been updated on 20.01.2023 and has been made available to the relevant persons by Prof. Selcuk Inanlı through its web pages and other methods, and if it is partially or completely renewed, the effective date will be updated, and the renewed text will be published in accordance with the same methods.
Pursuant to the PPD, I have been sufficiently informed about the purpose for which my personal data will be processed by Prof. Selcuk Inanlı, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting personal data and my other rights listed in Article 11 of the PPD. In this context, I have read and understood the Clarification Text that has been presented to me.
By Prof. Selcuk Inanlı;
- Health personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the company's legal obligations, keeping personal files, (including recording visual and audio data, x-rays, health reports), maintaining medical activities, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services
- The information specified in the passport photocopy for the purpose of keeping a personal file
- Phone number, e-mail address, appointment information; provided that it is related to the performance of the service, for the purpose that it is necessary to process personal data
▢ I hereby affirm that I give my explicit consent.